วันที่ 21 ธ.ค. 60 เวลา 17:38:51 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 165
Recently a customer at a well-known shopping mall’s food court in Chiangmai, Thailand discovered a cockroach in his fried egg. The man complained to the manager who offered a refund. But the man refused and decided to sue the mall.Thanapiphat Chaitanatanatat filed a complaint with the Damrongdhama Center in Chiang Mai and demanded the Office of the Consumer Protection Board investigate how a cockroach got into his meal. Mr. Thanapiphat is now suing the mall for 6 million baht: 3 million for contaminants he may have absorbed by eating the food, until he saw the roach, and the rest will be used to help others sue for compensation. The Court will decide on the final amount.