วันที่ 17 พ.ค. 61 เวลา 17:29:23 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 118
During the early morning of May the seventeenth, emergency services responded to reports of fire in a company’s parking lot in Thailand’s Samut Sakorn province. Fire crews rushed to extinguish the huge blaze, which was engulfing more than one hundred and twenty motorcycles owned by the company’s shocked employees who were watching their bikes burn. One of the employees claimed to have seen a ceiling light explode, igniting the seat of one of the bikes. An investigation is underway and the company has promised to compensate those whose property was damaged.