วันที่ 22 พ.ย. 61 เวลา 17:18:17 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 69
On November the twentieth, a twelve year old by in Thailand’s Chonburi was seriously injured in a firework accident. Emergency services found Veerapat Yodjumpa covered in blood. Both of his hands, legs and various other places on his body had been seriously injured and contained firework fragments. First aid was administered but, due to massive blood loss, he was rushed to hospital. Veerapat’s father said that he and the boy’s mother were at work and he suspects that his son was playing with the fireworks before they exploded. A neighbor heard the loud noise and immediately called for help. More unexploded firecrackers were found in the boy’s trouser pockets.