วันที่ 17 ก.ย. 61 เวลา 17:36:22 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 67
On September the fourteenth, emergency services were called to rescue an elephant in Thailand’s Samutprakan province. A six year old male elephant was found unconscious and half submerged in a drain after being electrocuted. Rescuers used a crane to lift the pachyderm out before a veterinarian attempted resuscitation. Unfortunately the elephant died after two hours. Fifteen year old Pansa Yanamkham, the elephant’s owner, who was charged with moving an elephant out of its province without permission, said they came from Surin to beg for food when the beast stepped on a wooden drain cover which gave way and the animal also touched a power cable in the process.