Ch3Thailand Logo

ข่าว ข่าวด่วน ข่าวเด่น ข่าวสด ข่าววันนี้ ข่าวยอดนิยม ประเด็นร้อน กับ ครอบครัวข่าว3

FAMILY GRILLED

หมวดข่าว:ในประเทศ

วันที่ 05 เม.ย. 61 เวลา 18:00:58 น.

จำนวนผู้ชม : 120

During the evening of April the fourth, a rescue team responded to a whole family suffering the effects of smoke inhalation in Thailand’s city of Lampang. Five members of the family, including three children, had been brought out into the open air and first aid was being administered by their relatives. A family member said they were barbequing pork using a charcoal grill in a closed area in the house with air conditioner turned on. After twenty minutes preparing the dinner, they started to collapse. Fortunately, the grandfather managed to call for help, but five members of the family were sent to hospital for treatment.

ในประเทศ

อ่านข่าวในประเทศทั้งหมด

APP ของเรา โหลดเลย!

Ch3Thailand

Ch3Thailand

Ch3Thailand Ch3Thailand
Mello Thailand

Mello Thailand

Mello Thailand Mello Thailand
Krobkruakao

Krobkruakao

Krobkruakao Krobkruakao

รายการข่าวย้อนหลัง

ข่าวยอดนิยม

APPLICATIONS