Ch3Thailand Logo

ข่าว ข่าวด่วน ข่าวเด่น ข่าวสด ข่าววันนี้ ข่าวยอดนิยม ประเด็นร้อน กับ ครอบครัวข่าว3

CONDO BLAZE

หมวดข่าว:ในประเทศ

วันที่ 03 เม.ย. 61 เวลา 17:33:32 น.

จำนวนผู้ชม : 112

In the early morning of April the third, Thai firefighters attended a fire in a fourteen storey apartment building in central Bangkok. The firemen took only 5 minutes to extinguish the blaze, which had started in an electrical duct on the 5th floor before spreading to other floors. Smoke and flames forced residents to flee, however three people died and a further sixty suffered the effects of smoke inhalation and minor burns. The building has been declared off limits until an inspection of its structural safety is complete. Authorities initially believe old wiring caused the fire. Like many older buildings, this apartment block was not fitted with fire extinguishers.

ในประเทศ

อ่านข่าวในประเทศทั้งหมด

APP ของเรา โหลดเลย!

Application Krobkruakao Android

Krobkruakao

Application Krobkruakao IOS Application Krobkruakao Android
Application Ch3Thailand Android

Ch3Thailand

Application Ch3Thailand IOS Application Ch3Thailand Android
Application 3LIVE Android

3Live

Application 3LIVE IOS Application 3LIVE Android

รายการข่าวย้อนหลัง

APPLICATIONS