Ch3Thailand Logo

ข่าว ข่าวด่วน ข่าวเด่น ข่าวสด ข่าววันนี้ ข่าวยอดนิยม ประเด็นร้อน กับ ครอบครัวข่าว3

BATTERY BLAZE

หมวดข่าว:ในประเทศ

วันที่ 02 เม.ย. 61 เวลา 17:50:21 น.

จำนวนผู้ชม : 101

Early morning on April the second, firefighters were called to a van on fire in a Car Care service centre located in a condominium parking space in Thailand’s Samutprakarn province. Witnesses had been trying in vain to extinguish the blaze, which spread onto the roof of the Car Care shop. Fortunately, firemen were able to put out the fire before it spread further. Forty year old Tanakit Klinsukhom, the van’s owner, said he was charging his van’s battery when it exploded and caught fire. The charger had been left in the van for about one hour when it ignited.

ในประเทศ

อ่านข่าวในประเทศทั้งหมด

APP ของเรา โหลดเลย!

Ch3Thailand

Ch3Thailand

Ch3Thailand Ch3Thailand
Mello Thailand

Mello Thailand

Mello Thailand Mello Thailand
Krobkruakao

Krobkruakao

Krobkruakao Krobkruakao

รายการข่าวย้อนหลัง

APPLICATIONS