BOX JELLYFISH ALERT
วันที่ 27 มี.ค. 61 เวลา 17:20:50 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 111
Last weekend, a photo on Facebook showed a Thai tourist, named Tek, who had been stung by a box jellyfish while swimming in the sea in Thailand’s Trat province. Luckily he kept his composure, got out of the water, washed his legs with vinegar and immediately went to the hospital. The Marine and Coastal Resources Department has warned travelers to watch out for box jellyfish in the area. Anyone stung by one must immediately wash the affected area with vinegar, not with water, and hurry to the hospital. Tourists are advised to cover up or wear a wet suit when swimming in the sea near Trat until the jellies move on.