วันที่ 23 ก.พ. 61 เวลา 17:36:00 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 110
On the night of February the twenty second, police received a report concerning the deaths of fishing boat crew who had eaten poisonous Puffer fish. Their vessel made an emergency docking at a pier in Thailand’s Nakorn Sithamarat Province after two migrant workers were found dead. Another crewman was very sick, but survived after treatment in hospital. Sixty two year old Wirat Siwirat, the boat’s captain, said the three workers had eaten the eggs of the poisonous Puffer fish. The surviving crewman had eaten the smallest portion and had vomited. Wirat said he warned them against eating the eggs, but was ignored.