วันที่ 08 ก.พ. 61 เวลา 18:20:42 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 101
On the morning of February the eighth, police responded to a report of a fire caused by a firework explosion in Bangkok’s suburb of Pathumthani. Firemen rushed to extinguish the blaze before it spread to neighboring houses. There was one minor injury, and 3 houses were raised to the ground. Tawat Namborisut, twenty five, who lived in the house where the blaze started, said he heard a loud explosion from the store housing fireworks in his backyard, the blaze then spread to the house. Fortunately, he rescued his mother from the burning building. Initially, heat was suspected of causing the fireworks to spontaneously ignite.