วันที่ 30 ม.ค. 61 เวลา 18:49:27 น.
จำนวนผู้ชม : 63
On the night of January the twenty ninth, police and fire crews responded to reports of a fire at The Park, a famous hotel in Thailand’s northern city of Chiangmai. While over 300 tourists and hotel workers were evacuated, some remained trapped inside. Fire crews had to rescue them from their hotel rooms and eventually all were accounted for. However, a dozen were suffering the effects of smoke inhalation. Police said the fire started in the kitchen, located on the 2nd floor. It’s initially believed that fat residue in the extractor fan may have ignited and caused the blaze. An investigation is under way.