Ch3Thailand Logo

ข่าว ข่าวด่วน ข่าวเด่น ข่าวสด ข่าววันนี้ ข่าวยอดนิยม ประเด็นร้อน กับ ครอบครัวข่าว3

COOKING GAS EXPLOSION

หมวดข่าว:ในประเทศ

วันที่ 04 ม.ค. 61 เวลา 18:20:08 น.

จำนวนผู้ชม : 234

กรุณารอสักครู่...

In the evening of January the third, police responded a call about the explosion of a cooking gas cylinder at a house in Thailand’s Samutprakarn Province near Bangkok. The explosion injured three people and severely damaged the roof, doors and windows of the house. Sixty one year old Napaporn Prukpramoon, the house owner and 2 grandchildren suffered severe burns.

A neighbor said he heard a loud explosion, followed by a fireball and neighbors rushed to help. Police initially believe that a leaking hose caused the explosion when Napaporn attempted to light the stove.

ในประเทศ

อ่านข่าวในประเทศทั้งหมด

APP ของเรา โหลดเลย!

Application Krobkruakao Android

Krobkruakao

Application Krobkruakao IOS Application Krobkruakao Android
Application Ch3Thailand Android

Ch3Thailand

Application Ch3Thailand IOS Application Ch3Thailand Android
Application 3LIVE Android

3Live

Application 3LIVE IOS Application 3LIVE Android

รายการข่าวย้อนหลัง

APPLICATIONS